Friday, May 30, 2014

"Feather Your Nest"~Day 29, and "Disrobed"~ Day 30

When I think of the term "feather your nest" I think of lining it to make it softer, more homey, safer.  It is the kind of home I hope I built for our children, and that I aim to help my daughter build in her new home in just over two months.  She is dealing with so much right now that to me it is all that much more important, worth the time, money and effort and I do think it plays a role in success, as we all spend a lot of time in a particular place we call home.  Of course home will also always be wherever I am, whenever she wants.

Disrobed...it is over and done with, UHS Class of 2014 (or 2K14 as I have also seen it) has graduated...tassels turned and robes hung to be now just a memory (or a Halloween costume)~ love them and wish them all of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment