Thursday, December 25, 2014

Day 25- "Seek Peace"

From my family to my friends, from the generosity of others to the oooortunities I've been blessed with, I am able to live with peace in my heart. I've had times I'm far from proud of but have had family & friends who never gave up on me & who have made me a better person. I try to live my life with forgiveness & compassion because you don't know what someone is going through - just because someone is smiling doesn't mean they are ok. The older I get the more I'm drawn to helping others & ising my time in ways to benefit them. Yes I'm college mom broke but I still want for nothing, I'll be ok; I just want others to feel some security too. Here are a few of the reasons I have peace in my life daily(besides the fact I choose it- you always have two choices as to how to react...)...

No comments:

Post a Comment