Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 14- "Accentuate"

ac·cen·tu·ate
akˈsenCHo͞oˌāt/
verb
  1. make more noticeable or prominent.
I rarely hate on my ex but am about maxed out; recent events and behaviors have accentuated how out of touch he is with 18 year old girls. Trying to mediate is fruitless, then I am accused of "not supporting" when in reality he didn't hear the conversations- yes- multiple- to have any right to say what he has. Lack of financial contribution to so many things also has been a huge issue. All around he is making it really hard to care about his opinion anymore, and I have never been that kind of co-parent. It all just accentuates what led me the path of divorce, whether I handled that the best I could or not, and found the complete opposite, who, while far from perfect, accentuates what I knew I needed in a partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment