Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Kitchen Floor"- Day 15

Well let's see...mine was installed by me, and in parts you can tell; I have intent to fix some things/retouch some things, but something always leads me astray. Currently it is the names for the walls of my daughter and her friends for their dorms. I have projects going on for two of her best friends and their roommates, and her and her roommate. Of course that leads to them being on the table, on the floor, brushes at the sink...hopefully will finish them by Saturday and have it cleaned up...but have a list of "what next" already! Have promised myself nothing else "fun" until I finish the underside of the deck and the front rails (not my fault it keeps raining in the afternoons though!). Photos of projects to come when all are finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment