Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 22- "Before Eternity"

I want my children to have loved and been loved. To have experienced the joy of holding your own child. To have found success in whatever they want to do, not just contentment in something that works. I want them to find a reason to laugh every day, and to be kind in all  that they do. I want them to never know hunger or great need but to understand their role in getting to where they want to be. I want them to fully grasp the importance of heritage and generations of extended family. I want them to respect themselves and their bodies, and everyone they meet. I want them to learn from their mistakes and help others when they make mistakes. I want them to know what is real, and what is made to look real. I want them to make their own real lives, true to themselves.

...figured I might as well get a day ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment