Sunday, July 15, 2012

Public Service Announcement

Consider this a public service announcement:  If you buy the pretzel rolls at Costco you WILL eat too many at 200 calories apiece, and you WILL become addicted, and you WILL decide they are worth the contribution to your curvy, doughy body!  My favorite way to eat them is with grilled roast beast or brisket, a horseradish spread (probably along the lines of this), & some onions.  Did I mention that you probably WILL have an orgasm at the dinner table?  Try to keep it to yourself :).  Today's public service announcement is brought to  you by BBQ Beef Brisket in the Crock Pot...this time of year I would normally grill it but too much going on today...this also acts as a natural air freshener because my house smells divine!  And, since it is just the two of us tonight, I could feasibly be having a pajama Sunday dinner before the day is done!  Oh, and I have saved enough calories this week to enjoy the perfect accompaniment, Goose Island Summertime beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment