Thursday, March 13, 2014

"5 p.m."- Day 13 - March

5 p.m. and I am back where I belong- in his arms...so happy he came home today!  5:46 and I am back out and about to fetch a child...but happy to see him too!  So tired, major insomnia from last night's wind and him being gone and the kids being at their dad's; I am almost never home completely alone.  Looking forward to early bedtime just to crawl into bed and read and lay on him.  Wish I was feeling more creative today...but this is the best I can do...even did the lazy way out of dinner and got pizza, just mentally drained from a week of testing round the clock, so many other things to get done at work, and helping a friend through one of the toughest times of her life while balancing things here because he is living the toughest thing of his life every day.  I really am one of the lucky ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment